Friday, May 9, 2014

Immeasurably More

The last verses of Ephesians 3 speak of how amazing a God we serve. Of all that He is able to do.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen." (Ephesians 3:20-21)

I've probably heard these verses quoted more than any others in this chapter. Yet they are a great reminder for me every time I read them.

I serve an incredibly powerful God! He can do so much more than I ever ask Him to - so much more than I even think He could. He is able to do what seems impossible.

And that power to do that is at work in my own life. God wants to do those same amazing things in my life. He is just waiting for me to ask Him to.

All that God does is for His glory. It is to point us an others towards Him.



This is the last post in a series on Ephesians 3. You can read previous posts in the series here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, & Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment