Saturday, December 5, 2015

Crossroads

     "This is what the Lord says:
          Stand at the crossroads and look;
               ask for the ancient paths,
          ask where the good way is,
               and walk in it,
          and you will find rest for your souls."
                                    -Jeremiah 6:16



Show me the way Lord
I'm standing at the crossroads
I want to go Your way
Show me the good way

Show me the ancient path
Walked by many before
Clear the way, so I can see
Your good and ancient path

That path so many have walked
The path of all those before
Who chose to go Your way
Who chose what You desired

Clear the ancient way of old
Remove what covers where it goes
The beautiful ground, worn smooth
By so many gone before me

The way that leads to rest
The way that leads to life
The ancient path to home
To living in Your presence
         

No comments:

Post a Comment